Take the hassle and risk out of deploying fenders with the innovative fender systems; The Automatic Fender and Power Fender.
What are Fender Systems?
There are two fender systems available; The Automatic Fender System and the Power Fender System.
Both share a number of great features and allow you to deploy your fenders without the need to climb onto the boat’s bow/deck.
Contact us today for more information about the fender systems.
Automatic Fender System Features:
- Very simple installation— that takes about 30 minutes per fender
- Built in solar power and Bluetooth, which means there is no electrical connection to the boat. The system simply connects to the boat using three clamps
- The system memorises the line length for your rub rail and docking site
- You can control the system from any location on the boat
- Control the system on both Android and iOS, using your smart phones or tablet
- Prices from £389+VAT per single fender unit
Power Fender System Features:
- Simple installation—that takes about 60 minutes per fender
- Requires electrical connection to the boat, a switch installation and three clamps
- Line length set by the operator per each docking site
- Control the system via your dashboard
- Prices from £226.80+VAT per single fender unit
Learn More About Fender Systems
The fender systems are suitable for all types of boats – from a small sports cruiser to a superyacht. The only difference will be the number of fenders you require and the type of fenders you use.
The Automatic Fender works with different size centre (through) hole fenders.
A single Automatic Fender unit takes around fifteen minutes to install.
Installation is straight forward and all you need is a Phillips screwdriver with a PH4 bit – which we can supply should you need one.
The fender systems can be a great help for a number of reasons – they are particularly useful when shorthanded or in bad weather. Many powerboats have narrow side decks which can make access to the foredeck inconvenient. Boat owners who are restricted in their manoeuvrability would also make great use of the fender systems.
Automatic Fenders start from £389+VAT per single fender unit and Fender System prices start from £226.80+VAT per single fender unit.